"The more you tell lies about me, the more we'll tell the truth about you."
EVERYONE SHOULD REVIEW THE RFP CREATED BY THE SUPERVISORS WHICH ARE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS TO THE ARCHITECTS AS TO WHAT THEY WANT TO BUILD AT THE PROMENADE.
RFP=REQUEST FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
YOU SHOULD VIEW AND READ THE RFP BY CLICKING HERE
CLICK ON "READ MORE BELOW" FOR AGENDA TIME STAMPS
David Hughes Opinion @ :01
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, May 14th, 2020 4:30PM Starting @ 13:17
PUBLIC COMMENTS: Comments on Agenda Items NO PUBLIC COMMENTS
1. Approve Resolution Authorizing Submission of Keystone Grant Application to Benefit the Exeter Community Library @ 15:12
a. The application process requires formal approval by the Board prior to submission of the grant. The application must be postmarked by May 15 . The grant application includes rehabilitation work to the library to improve energy efficiency, ADA accessibility, and other improvements to the interior of the facility.
2. Architect Proposal Interviews for Architectural/Planning Services of Promenade Shopping Center 4:35 PM
1. Kautter & Kelley Architects @ 18:05
ENDS ABOUT @ 43:06
2. Kimmel Bogrette Architecture @ 48:30
ENDS ABOUT @ 1:06:43
3. Buchart Horn Architects @ 1:12:00
ENDS ABOUT @ 1:32:34
4. KCBA Architects. @ 1:35:00
ENDS ABOUT END OF VIDEO
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.