"The more you tell lies about me, the more we'll tell the truth about you."
Part 2 Opinion only BOS meeting 9/28/20
Part 2 concerting the Sewer Accounts Receivables, the tractor, the RCC HVAC and more click on "READ MORE"
PART TWO of my opinion on the Sept. 28th meeting covers the following issues:
1. The $1.7 million Accounts receivables from the Sewer Operations. 0:01 Time after time we hear in the meetings when its time for the department reports: we hear: No managers report......when you hear this be concerned! Granger never reported publicly the extent of our A/R problem. Financial malfeasance
2. Recycle program and here you can watch as the boys club with our new manager joining with them to make it fairly clear the decision is going to favor in my opinion J.P Mascsaro and not out community. This to smooth his operations at his recycle plant. I also believe it is my opinion that J.P. Mascaro and company may have a conflict of interest with this matter and the company's relationship with the township
3. The Kubota Tractor, A want and not a need. All we heard is that it needs new tires. They plan to sell it on municibid with bad tires? Tires $4,000, new tractor $over $30,000, If common sense won out this would not have been past to buy this tractor but the "BOYS CLUB" can't resist spending on their Golf course, not the townships but theirs.
4. RCC HVAC repairs, they obtained a bid 4 years ago, some work started four years ago but they never finished it? Now a $250k job has become a $300k job. But that's not all. No follow thru, no management of the project, no sense of importance. It all just stopped and according to our new manager, with some work we actually paid for but was not completed. They can't follow through on projects and they never, ever report back to the public on the final numbers for completed projects.
5. It must be unacceptable to our public that over the past 5 to 7 years our outstanding AR has grown, the sewer plant maintenance we are told was neglected, the RCC building have deteriorated, our parks are not properly maintained with weeds growing out of the tennis courts and more.
Even our current office buildings holding the police, admin and engineering has been neglected. Still, they want to build more..do you see it people? Do you see the incompetence ?
Remember these names:
Fox and Rothschild
They and others (too numerous to name) have in my opinion conspired to mismanage, mis-inform, and keep from the public their personal agenda, bullying the public, creating situations such as false narratives related to the RCC and the Sewer Plant, to recent efforts to suppress public comment by John Cusatis and David Speece (see our video)
This is only a small sample of the issues confronting our community, stay tuned! "
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.