"The more you tell lies about me, the more we'll tell the truth about you."
June 22, 2020 Exeter Township Board Of Supervisors Meeting : New Manager, Cost overruns and Public Restrictions
Budget overruns with out discussion or Board approval: Who is running this township? Overheard comment claim Mrs. Savage runs the township now.
Board makes attempts to quash public comments, they claim that we must address the board and may not MENTION their names specifically?
Wise up Board of supervisors, you are public officials and the public has the right to be critical. Tell Pelosi and Trump to stop using each others name. Are the five of you serious about this? Complete nonsense and childish. Resign from the board if you can't handle criticism.
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING AGENDA Monday, June 22nd, 2020
Click on "SHOW MORE" to see agenda and time stamps
Opinion on this meeting:
Hughes Intro @ 00:01
Spending Exceeds Budget over $187,000 @ 2:06
Real Estate Purchases and more development @ 8:47
Discuss July meetings @ 15:46
Interrupt Public comment 1st amendment @ 32:28
Comments on Agenda Items 54:50
Mr. Carmello on treasurers report and purchase of two new properties and July meetings @ 57:10
David Hughes on July meetings and treasury report massive over budget spending @ 1:01:00
1. Minutes – June 8, 2020 @ 1:04:05
2. Disbursements – June 22, 2020 @ 1:05:07
3. Treasurer’s Report - May @ 1:07:01
1. Discussion on Community Park @ 1:08:33
Continuation of conversation related to repairs and other issues/items.
2. Authorize Purchase of Parcel at Gibraltar Road/Exeter Scenic River Trail Trailhead @ 1:18:41
The Administration is seeking authorization to move forward with plans to purchase a parcel of land housing a boat launch at the Exeter Scenic River Trail trailhead (Gibraltar Road). The purchase of this parcel would also give additional parking access, and is necessary for the Trout Run Master Plan second access.
1. Authorize Advertisement of Amendment to Parking Ordinance 360-14 @ 1:25:16
This amendment will make Klapperthal Road a permanent no parking area. Klapperthal Road has been experiencing severe overcrowding and illegal parking issues due to an overwhelming number of Neversink Mountain and Exeter Scenic Trail users.
2. Authorize Advertisement of July Board of Supervisors Meetings @ 1:27:57 The Administration is seeking authorization to advertise for the July 13th and July 27th Board of Supervisors meetings to be held virtually.
3. Discussion on Recreation Events and Facility/Field Rentals @ 1:34:18 Review plans for facility and field rentals and future event planning amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
4. Authorization for the Township to Acquire Permanent Storm Easements for the Butter Lane Culvert Replacement Project @ 1:54:02
5. Update on Community Communications Committee @ 1:56:12 a. Committee leadership will provide an update on Community Communications Committee status.
DEPARTMENT REPORTS @ 1:57:27
PUBLIC COMMENT – General Non-Agenda Items @ 2:06:30
First comment complaints about 5 or 6 citizens @ 2:06:45
David Hughes comment on behavior of board @ 2:08:40 Speece interrupts comment and about an 11. minute discussion follows Then full comment is played
SUPERVISOR REPORTS @ 2:19:36
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.