July 27, 2020 Exeter Township Board of Supervisors Meeting-Promenade to be Demolished, New Solicitor
This video is about the July 27th BoS meeting in Exeter Township- CLICK "READ MORE" This video includes discussions on the Promenade and Tenants, the noise ordnance, alleged criminal misconduct, fired solicitor and hired new solicitor.
MY OPINIONS: @ 00:01
PUBLIC COMMENTS: Comments on Agenda Items @ 43:10
REGULAR APPROVALS @ 50:32
1. Minutes – July 13, 2020
2. Minutes – July 13, 2020 Public Hearing (1)
3. Minutes – July 13, 2020 Public Hearing (2)
4. Disbursements – July 27, 2020
5. Treasurer’s Report -
June UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Discussion on Draft Noise Ordinance @ 57:27
▪ The draft has been posted to the website for public review. The Board will discuss the draft and schedule adoption.
2. Update on Community Communications Committee @ 1:37:20
▪ Committee leadership will provide an update on Community Communications Committee status.
1. Discussion on Promenade Shopping Center @ 1:38:55
▪ The Administration will provide information for discussion on various insurance issues, tenants, and possible demolition plans.
2. Discussion on Municipal Complex Architectural Request for Proposals (RFP) @ 1:58:15
▪ The Adminstraion is asking that the Board select and appoint an architectural firm to complete a feasibility study for a proposed municipal complex.
3. 4575 Perkiomen Avenue Time Extension Request @ 2:12:35
▪ The applicant, for Martin’s Appliance, is looking to locate a building at the Scott Reider facility located at 4575 Perkiomen Ave. The applicant has previously been granted 180 days in time extensions. Township code Section 330-6.E. & F. of the SALDO allows the Board of Supervisors to “grant additional requests for extensions” in excess of 180 days. The applicant is requesting a time extension of one year for the Preliminary Plan submission.
4. Preliminary Plan Approval – 10 Santa Maria Drive @ 2:16:36
▪ The Planning Commission has reviewed and recommends a preliminary plan approval by the Board of Supervisors. A waiver was granted during the May 11, 2020 meeting from Section 330-13.F.(11), delineation of wetlands.
5. Consider Request from Monroe Muffler for May Rent Forgiveness @ 2:18:48
▪ Monroe Muffler has submitted a formal request for May rent forgiveness for consideration by the Board as well as an extension on their existing lease agreement.
6. Authorize Advertisement of Board of Supervisor Meetings @ 2:24:18
▪ The Administration is seeking authorization to advertise for the August, September, and October Board of Supervisor meetings to be held virtually.
7. Discussion on Township Solicitor Request for Proposals (RFP) Responses @ 2:26:11
▪ The Board will discuss the proposals received and consider reappointing the current Township Solicitor or appointing a new Solicitor.
DEPARTMENT REPORTS @ 2:33:53
MANAGER Bartlett @ 2:37:36
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT @ 2:37:50
SPEECE INTERUPTS DEPT. REPORTS with thought popping into his mind@ 2:41:00
PUBLIC COMMENT – General Non-Agenda Items NONE
SUPERVISOR REPORTS 2:43:17