District Attorney's office begins investigation:
Allegations of Criminal Misconduct of Supervisor Reported
Township issues Press Release few have seen.
(See Solicitors reporting at 2:11:01 on agenda)
(Click on "Read More" below to see agenda items and times)
Plus confusion concerning the budget for 2020. Is there a surplus or a deficit.
Watch as our finance director claims we have a $3.8 million surplus after implementing the Homestead act.
The Homestead act will reduce incoming tax receipts by as much as $800,000 John Granger said in a recent meeting. No comments were made on increases or reductions of expenses.
Appears to be complete confusion with the Board of Supervisors and the township staff....Surplus/Deficit and how much? Still questions of TRANSPARENCY remain.
Thousands of dollars could have been saved by using paralegal to review the Right to Know Requests but law firm Fox and Rothschild used $250/hour attorneys.
Supervisors do agree to appoint a committee consisting of no more than two supervisors and public citizens to review the Right to Know process here in Exeter. They also agreed to have a joint committee (two supervisors and private citizens) for reviewing and recommending the future of the RCC clubhouse. Lets see if these committees get off the ground and very soon!
We need solutions not talk!
PUBLIC COMMENTS: Agenda Items @ 21:10
David Hughes @ 25:04
Dorothy Reilly @ 32:26
REGULAR APPROVALS: @ 48:56
1. Disbursements – Ratification of January 6, 2020
2. Disbursements – January 13, 2020
1. Appointment of Township Treasurer @ 55:29
2. Set Bond Limits for the Township Treasurer @ 56:43
3. Set Bond Limits for the Interim Township Manager @ 57:15
4. Monthly Right to Know Request Report @ 58:09
5. Authorization to Re-advertise the 2020 Board of Auditors Reorganization Meeting for January 16, 2020 at 7 p.m. @ 1:07:54
6. Authorization to Seek Applicants for Board of Auditors Vacancy 1:09:32
7. Discussion on Proposals for Architectural Services 1:11:21
8. Discussion on Proposals for Investment Management Services 1:28:29
9. Discussion on Cable Television Franchise Agreement 1:31:12
10. Discussion on Request for Qualifications regarding Reading Country Club 1:33:34
1. Appoint Tri-State Financial Group LLC as Business Privilege Tax Collector 1:45:51
2. Approval to Submit for 902 Recycling Grant 1:47:15
3. Consider Time Extension for Lauderman Subdivision 2 Plan until April 24, 2020 1:49:25
4. Zoning Hearing Board Applications: @ 1:52:47
• 4 Woodcock Court
• 117 Ivy Hill Circle
5. Approve Agreement with McKim & Creed Inc. for GIS Support Services @ 1:55:52
6. Authorize Advertisement for the January 27, 2020 Board of Supervisors Meeting @ 1:57:44
7. Approval to Open the Township Manager Position @ 2:02:45
8. Set and Authorize Advertisement of 2020 Planning Commission Meeting Dates@ 2:06:18
DEPARTMENT REPORTS @ 2:07:42
ENGINEER REPORT @ 2:09:30
SOLICITOR REPORT @ 2:11:01
. Hear solicitor indicate criminal misconduct allegations investigated by the DA's office
MANAGER REPORT @ 2:17:52
PUBLIC COMMENT @ 2:18:15
Howe @ 2:18:31 on RCC
O'Donald @ 2:20:22 on 5 hours of planned fire works
Hughes @ 2:22:53 on RTK appeal to OOR, Intimidation, Disbursements, New Manager, Fireworks, Legal Issues
SUPERVISOR REPORTS @ 2:27:41