In this meeting you will see the board approve minutes that remain uncorrected. The worse one is the Jan. 13th meeting Solicitors report, in the video( only available here) the solicitor reports the board is being investigated by the DA's office, in the minutes, they refuse to report this information even after the new supervisors directed the staff to make changes, they simply refused.
The Golf report is now extremely significant since the township in now controlled by the golfing faction.
Right to know Requests discussed and have removed the names of the requestors. This makes this report somewhat irrelevant for its original intention was to intimidate the requestors. I predict this report will soon stop being reported to the public.
The rude and obnoxious behavior continues with Cusadist and the chairman continues to allow it: (This behavior can only exist where others continue to support this very rude and ugly behavior)
Watch during the second comment period as I discuss several issues including the lack of ethics among our board (see. start at 1:52:42). Pay close attention to the Cusadist as he exhibits his obnoxious behavior and clearly unhappy as I present my comments. You will hear him to tell me multiple times to sit down, watch as he looks to Speece and nods as they continue to prevent me and limit by comment period. I can speak in the meeting or here on this platform. The point is, nothing will change as long as Mr. Speece is Charman and the Cusadist is allowed to run his mouth.
Has anyone aside form myself noticed that the Cusadist rarely if at all lends anything to the discussion, he can motion and 2nd a motion but rarely carries on an intelligent discussion.
CLICK ON "READ MORE" TO SEE THE AGENDA INDEXED TO TIMES
CLICK ON THE TIME YOU WISH TO WATCH AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THAT POINT IN THE VIDEO.
My Opinion @ 0:01
PUBLIC COMMENTS: Agenda Items @ 24:25
REGULAR APPROVALS @ 30:30
1. Minutes – December 23, 2019
2. Minutes – January 13, 2020 Note: approved minutes without all corrections made
3. Minutes – Public Hearing - January 27, 2020. Smiling Cusatis got his way 4. Minutes – January 27, 2020
5. Disbursements @ 35:36
1. Monthly Golf Report @ 37:55 ▪ The Monthly Golf Report contains data demonstrating the prior month’s activity (rounds, profit/loss) for the Reading Country Club’s golf operations.
2. Monthly Right to Know Request Report @ 43:40
3. Set Date and Authorize Advertisement for a Town Hall Meeting for Service Electric Cable @ 44:33
4. Adopt Ordinance Establishing Short-Term Lodging Regulations @ 47:38 (tabled) ▪ The Ordinance would establish regulations for short-term lodging and further permit this use in Rural, Rural Conservation, Agricultural Preservation Zoning District. The Ordinance can be found on the township’s website in the February 10, 2020 Agenda folder.
1. Authorize Advertisement for the February 24, 2020 Board of Supervisors Meeting @ 1:23:23
2. Authorize Advertisement of Request for Proposals (RFP) for Township Engineer.@ 1:23:57
3. Authorize Advertisement of Request for Proposals for Township Solicitor. @ 1:24:35
4. Appointment to the Township Board of Auditors. @ 1:25:44
5. Adopt Resolution Authorizing Destruction of Township Records. @ 1:27:44 ▪ Upon authorization by the Board, the following records will be destroyed in accordance with Ordinance No. 327.
• Accounts Payable History Reports – 1996-2005
• Account Receivable Reports – 1996-2005
• Budget Reports – 1996-2005
• General Ledger Trial Balance Reports – 1996-2005
• Parks & Recreation Receipts 2005-2007; 2011-2012
• Payroll Accrued Time Reports – 1997-2007
• Payroll Agency File History Reports – 1997-2007
• Payroll Attendance Registers – 1997-2007
• Payroll Check Registers – 1997-2007
• Payroll Deduction Reports – 1997-2007
• Payroll Employee Benefits Reports – 1997-2007
• Payroll Employee Maintenance Record Reports – 1997-2007
• Payroll Employee Record Reports – 1997-2007
• Payroll History Report – 1997-2007
• Payroll Wage Allocation Report – 1997-2007
• Reading Country Club Daily Sales Reports – 2012-2015
• Sewer Consolidated Accounting Listing Report – 2004
• Sewer Customer Detail Report – 2008 • Suspicious Activity reports - 2010 and 2011
• All Other Local incident reports - 2010 and 2011
• Alarm reports - 2010 and 2011
• Traffic and Non-Traffic citations with dispositions over 4 years old (these would be citations prior to 2016 with a final disposition)
• Speed Timing calibrations - 1999 to 2014
• Criminal History Dissemination Logs - Nov. 2007 – February 2011
6. Approve Resolution for Waiver of Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance Section 330-6.E. for 4575 Perkiomen (Martin’s Appliance) to allow a time extension greater than a total of 180 days. Martin’s Appliance is seeking a time extension in excess of what is currently allowable by Township ordinance. The extension is needed because settlement delayed progress of the land development plan. A waiver is required for the applicant to continue to the land development process. The length of the requested time extension is to August 12, 2020. @ 1:28:40
7. Consider Time Extension for 4575 Perkiomen (Martin’s Appliance) Preliminary Plan Approval until August 12, 2020. @ 1:29:34
8. Approval of Holding Tank Agreement for 5930 Boyertown Pike. @ 1:32:20 9. Request to Bid for Highway 2020 Seal Coating Contract @ 1:32:07 ▪ This request is part of the liquid fuels program and pertains to four (4) roadways in the Township.
10. Request to Advertise for Highway 2020 Seal Coating Contract. @ 1:33:16 11. Request Purchase of 2020 Ford Police Interceptor Utility vehicle for the amount of $38,088. ▪ Sergeant’s vehicle was in an accident; the requested amount is the balance after the application of the insurance payment. @ 1:35:35
12. Set Date and Advertise Communications Committee Workshop for Wednesday, February 19th at 6:00 PM in the Lower Level of the Dunn Community Center. @ 1:37:41
▪ The public will be invited to participate in this workshop to discuss and brainstorm communications plans for the Township.
HIGHWAY/PUBLIC WORKS REPORT @ 1:40:24
POLICE DEPARTMENT REPORT @ 1:44:40
ENGINEER REPORT @ 1:46:04
SOLICITOR REPORT @ 1:47:00
MANAGER REPORT @ 1:47:14
PUBLIC COMMENT @ 1:49:10 Legal Behavior vs Ethical Behavior, Cusatis Rude behavior
SUPERVISOR REPORTS @ 1:54:31