DEC. 14 2020 EXETER TOWNSHIP BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING AND MY OPINION WITH AGENDA AND TIME STAMPS
HERE ARE MY OPINIONS AND SLIDE SHOW ALONG WITH THE ENTIRE BOS MEETING VIDEO ALL IN ONE PLACE: Click on "READ MORE" FOR AGENDA AND VIDEO TIME STAMPS and thanks for watching !
This video is about My Opinions on the Dec. 14th Board of Supervisors Meeting:
Click on "SHOW MORE" TO SEE AGENDA AND TIME STAMPS
A. My Opinion @. 0:01
B. Recycle Lie ( hear Speece and Savage commit obvious lie) @ 55:56
C. General Fund discussion YTD 11/30 (the budget 2020) @ 1:03:03
D. Snowstorm Plowing fiasco @ 1:08:46
E. Page 10 Audit discussion (Board attempts to minimize outrageous spending) @ 1:10:44
F. Pension Fund over funding, half of the $20 million gone to third party control @ 1:22:15
PUBLIC COMMENTS: Comments on Agenda Items @ 1:29:32
PRESENTATIONS @ 1:36:12
KCBA Architects Feasibility Study • KCBA Architects will report the findings of their feasibility study recently conducted on existing Township facilities. • Discuss and Consider Authorizing KCBA to Proceed with Phase 2 of the Feasibility Study.
REGULAR APPROVALS @ 2:31:59
1. Regular Minutes – November 23, 2020
2. Disbursements – December 14, 2020 @ 2:32:25
3. Treasurer’s Report – November, 2020 @ 2:35:26
UNFINISHED BUSINESS @ 2:39:11
1. Approve Resolution Adopting 2021 Budget @ 2:40:35 ▪ The preliminary budget is available for review on the website.
2. Monthly Right to Know Report @ 2:42:01 ▪ This report is available for review on the website.
3. Monthly Golf Report @ 2:42:01 ▪ This report is available for review on the website.
4. Consider Authorization for Reading Country Club Golf Course Master Plan @ 2:43:49
▪ This item is included in the 2021 Budget. Discussion on project scope, goals, and timeline. ▪ Consider authorizing professional service agreement with Forse Design, Inc. for completion of the master plan.
5. Authorize up to $2,345,000 wire from Wastewater Treatment Sale Proceeds Fund (Fund 31) to support Series of 2020 Bond Refunding. @ 2:53:03
▪ At a prior meeting, the Board selected a refunding option which called for utilization of Township Cash to support the Series of 2015A bond refunding. The bond refunding will settle on December 16, 2020. The Township will need to wire the funds on December 15th.
6. Discussion on Electronic Sign @ 2:56:21 OR AFTER DIGRESS TO PREVIOUS ITEM @ 2:57:59
▪ Administration will review options for discussion on the potential purchase of an electronic sign. Discussion on design, cost, location, and other details.
1. Discussion on Fire Department Tax Credit Legislation @ 3:11:20
▪ Representatives from the Exeter Township Volunteer Fire Department will review recently enacted legislation [Act 91] allowing for expansion of the property tax credit for volunteers.
2. Approve Resolution Adopting 2021 Fee Schedule @ 3:44:19
3. Approve Resolution Setting the 2021 Tax Rates @ 3:57:01
▪ Resolution approving tax assessments to be included on the 2021 municipal tax bills. No tax increases proposed for 2021. Recycling fee will be increased from $20 annually per household to $35 annually per household.
4. Authorize Advertisement of Board of Supervisors Reorganization Meeting for Monday, January 4th, 2021. @ 3:59:51
5. Authorize Advertisement of Board of Auditors Reorganization Meeting for January 5th, 2021@ 4:01:00
6. Authorize Advertisement of 2021 Board of Supervisors Meeting Dates, to be held on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each Month at 7:00PM @ 4:01:38
7. Authorize Advertisement of 2021 Planning Commission Meeting Dates, to be held on the Third Monday of Each Month at 6:00PM @ 4:04:14
8. Authorize Advertisement of Cancellation of December 28, 2020 Board of Supervisors Meeting @ 4:04:49
DEPARTMENT REPORTS @ 4:06:11
CLARENCE HAMM: PLOW DELAY, DELIBERATE ON ITEM @ 4:06:16
LIZ MCGOVERN: DELIBERATE AND PASSED MOTION @ 4:15:01
(BOTH CONDUCTING BUSINESS THAT SHOULD BE ON AGENDA AND NOT DURING REPORTS)
PUBLIC COMMENT – General Non-Agenda Items NO COMMENTS
SUPERVISOR REPORTS @ 4:20:35
SPECIAL NOTE ON SPEECE/SAVAGE REPORT PAGE 10 : @ 4:27:02