A meeting with many misstatements by our supervisors, too many to address in detail. The public has all but been eliminated from participation in our local government.
My opinion @ 0:01
1. sports fields
2. budget overruns @ 5:31
3. recycle costs @ 9:24
4. new manager @ 14:46
PUBLIC COMMENTS: Comments on Agenda Items @ 20:10
a. Hughes on budget @ 24:31
b. Carmello on disbursements @ 27:31
REGULAR APPROVALS @ 29:31
1. Public Hearing Minutes (1) – August 10, 2020
2. Public Hearing Minutes (2) – August 10, 2020
3. Regular Minutes – August 10, 2020
4. Disbursements – August 24, 2020
5. Treasurer’s Report – July, 2020
1. Discussion on Township Sports Field Rentals for Fall Sports @ 37:23
▪ Consider plans for future use of sports fields amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and recent updates from the Governor’s office.
2. Discussion on Community Park @ 51:53
▪ Consider future plans for the site as the end of the lease agreement approaches.
1. Consider Renewing Lease Agreement with County of Berks for Magisterial District Justice Offices located at 10 Fairlane Road @ 58:22
▪ The agreement would extend the lease agreement for a period of one-year at the Fairlane Road location.
2. Consider Adopting Resolution Updating Right to Know Officer Information with the Office of Open Records (OOR) @ 1:01:13
▪ This is a formality to ensure the OOR has the most up-to-date information on file.
3. Accept Resignation of Jacki York from the Exeter Community Library Board @ 1:02:42
▪ Ms. York is resigning from the Library Board after serving for the past four years.
4. Consider Appointing Mariel Jordan to the Exeter Community Library Board Vacancy @ 1:03:34
▪ The Library Board is recommending that the Board of Supervisors appoint Ms. Jordan to replace Ms. York following her resignation.
5. Authorize Advertisement for Bids for Township Mowing Contract @ 1:04:18
▪ The current 3-year agreement will expire at the end of the year.
DEPARTMENT REPORTS @ 1:05:11
PUBLIC COMMENT – General Non-Agenda Items @ 1:11:41
1.John Knoll on RTK request 4 months late hear manager excuse
2.Glen Hoover on insurance claim for $750,000 hear Savage give the same old tired excuse that we have heard for over a year:
3. John CARMELLO on RCC and outsourced food and beverage plan
SUPERVISOR REPORTS @ 1:25:29