"The more you tell lies about me, the more we'll tell the truth about you."
The Board meeting with my opinions attached: watch as the supervisors stumble thru another meeting. Waste of money apparent, 4 years ago bid for RCC HVAC then very little actions, mention budget for next three years construction costs of over $20 million.
PUBLIC COMMENTS: Comments on Agenda Items @ 57:48
REGULAR APPROVALS @ 1:11:14
1. Regular Minutes – September 14, 2020
2. Disbursements – September 28, 2020 @ 1:11:41
3. Treasurer’s Report – August, 2020 @ 1:13:35
1. Consider Authorizing Closure of Butter Lane Bridge @ 1:16:40
▪ The Administration and Township Engineer are recommending the Board close the bridge pending removal.
2. Discussion on Township Engineer RFP Responses and Selection @ 1:23:15 ▪ Earlier this year the Administration released an RFP for Township Engineer duties. The Board has reviewed the proposals and will discuss whether any action on the RFP’s will be taken.
1. Discussion on Township Trick-or-Treat Date Establishment @1:28:58
▪ The Administration will update the Board on newly released CDC guidance, and discuss a proposed CDC compliant and socially distanced community event.
2. Approval of 2021 Special Budget Meeting Dates @ 1:38:33
▪ Proposed Meeting Dates:
o October 5 , 2020; 6PM
o October 19 , 2020; 6PM
o November 2 , 2020; 6PM
3. Discussion on Delinquent Sewer Account Balances and Policy on Penalty Waiving @ 1:47:53
▪ Solicitor will review the collections options available to the Township for delinquent sewer accounts. Administration will provide an update on the delinquent sewer account receivable balance.
4. Discussion on 2021 Township Recycling Program @ 2:12:53
▪ The Board will discuss options and future planning for the Township’s recycling program.
5. Consider Execution of Planning Module for 10 Santa Maria Dr Subdivision @ 2:22:25
▪ This plan has been reviewed by Township Sewage Enforcement Officer for compliance.
6. Consider Approval of 10 Santa Maria Subdivision – Final Plan @ 2:23:53
▪ The two lot subdivision has received recommendation for final plan approval from the Township Planning Commission.
7. Zoning Variance Application – 891 Schoffers Road @ 2:25:56
▪ The applicant is requesting a variance from Chapter 390.29.B.2 which restricts detached garages to a length of 40 feet. The applicant is seeking to place a 50’ x 36’ pole barn, replacing a smaller razed barn, along the side of the property.
8. Approve Resolution Accepting Deeds of Dedication for Roadways to be Dedicated to the Township by Exeter Associates @ 2:27:20
9. Authorize Bid Advertisement for 2021 Bituminous Seal Coat and MicroSurface Projects ▪ The Administration is seeking approval to advertise this bid to assist in the 2021 budget planning process. @ 2:32:10
10. Discuss Purchase of Kubota Tractor for the Reading Country Club in the Amount of $30,890.13. @ 2:33:11
▪ The financing of this item is budgeted in the Golf Fund, and will replace an old model requiring repairs. ▪ If purchase is approved, the Administration will seek approval to sell the the old model on Municibid.
11. Authorization to Proceed with HVAC Repairs to the Reading Country Club @ 2:39:49
▪ The total cost of repairs is $299,000; $250,000 will be paid in 2020 (budgeted item) and the balance will be paid in 2021 at the conclusion of repairs.
DEPARTMENT REPORTS @ 2:46:41
PUBLIC COMMENT – General Non-Agenda Items @ 2:51:52
Supervisors Reports : @ 2:57:10
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.