AGENDA ITEMS AND TIME STAMPS:
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING AGENDA
Monday, May 24, 2021 7:00PM
PUBLIC COMMENTS: Comments on Agenda Items
1. Exeter Community Library StoryWalk Trail Opening
REGULAR APPROVALS @ 9:36
1. Regular Minutes – May 10, 2021
2. Disbursements –May 24, 2021
3. Treasurer’s Report – April, 2021
UNFINISHED BUSINESS. @ 10:16
1. Discussion on Township Building Operations and Resuming In-Person Public Meetings for Township Boards and Commissions. ▪ Due to new State directives regarding public gatherings, the Board will discuss future public meetings format.
NEW BUSINESS @ 32:35
1. Consider Approval of Improvements, Financial Security, and Maintenance Agreement for MDC 23-2-03 Land Development plan
▪ The Township Administration recommends approving the final agreement required in order to record the plans for the new District Justice office. This agreement describes the financial security as well as the terms of maintenance for the new improvements. It has been reviewed and agreed to by both parties.
2. Consider Resolution Permitting Township Manager to Execute Perkiomen Avenue Streetscape Easement Agreements ▪ Multiple properties will require Temporary Construction and Permanent Sidewalk Easements in order to fully complete the streetscape project. Township staff will begin approaching property owners to further explain the project and how their property will be affected.
3. Discussion on 2021 Summer Playground and Recreation Programs
▪ The Administration will provide an update on recreation programming plans in light of recent changes to COVID-19 restrictions.
4. Authorize Administration to Seek Bids for Dumpster Services on Municipally Owned Properties
▪ The Administration would like to solicit bids for dumpster services to identify potential cost savings and improved customer service. The properties included would be the Township Building, Dunn Center, Reading Country Club, and parks.
PUBLIC COMMENT – General Non-Agenda Items
GREG @ 1:09:21
MICHELLE @ 1:13:50
PIHO @ 1:15:21
STAUB @ 1:16:35
SPEECE @ 1:20:58