"The more you tell lies about me, the more we'll tell the truth about you."
10/12/20 BoS meeting with full opinion attached. Hear the lies from our supervisors, listen how they build the wall between the public and them.
The board of supervisors led by John Cusatis and David Speece continue to build a wall between themselves and the public.
Refusing to answer question, during most meeting and unable or unwilling to answer questions by email they isolate themselves and continue to make decisions that are or will become unfavorable to all of us!
click on "READ MORE" for the agenda with time stamps
MY OPINON @ 0:02
THE CHEF @ 0:51
THE Kubota Tractor @ 9:36
THE PENSION PLAN CONTRIBUTION @ 11:07
THE PUBLIC MEETINGS @ 12:25
REFINANCE OUR DEBT @ 14:36
1. 2015A BONDS SCHEDULE PROVIDED BY TOWNSHIP. PER RTK @ 21:41
2. COMPARE CURRENT 2015A BONDS TO PRESENTATION OF REFI 2015A BONDS @ 23:28
3.COMPARE CURRENT DEBT TO PLANNED REFI DEBT @ 31:31
PUBLIC COMMENTS: Comments on Agenda Items none
1. Regular Minutes – September 28, 2020 @ 41:30
2. Special Budget Meeting Minutes – October 5, 2020 @ 41:53
3. Disbursements – October 12, 2020 @ 42:20
1. Brief Presentation and Discussion regarding Reading Country Club Dining Service @ 47:16 ▪ Keith Taylor, Chef Soul Culinary Enterprises Consultant
2. Monthly Golf Report @ 1:31:07 ▪ This report has been uploaded to the website.
3. Monthly Right to Know Report @ 1:33:52 ▪ This report has been uploaded to the website.
4. Consider Approval of the Service Electric Cable Television Agreement@ 1:35:50
5. Discussion on Funds for Kubota Tractor Purchase for the Reading Country Club @ 1:45:35
▪ This item was previously approved by the Board on September 28 , this is a follow up discussion.
1. Discussion of Refinancing Alternative and Process/Timeline 1:52:34
▪ Jamie Schlesinger of PFM Financial Advisors will provide an update and information related to bond refinancing.
2. Adopt Resolution Authorizing Payments to Three (3) Pension Plans 2:29:14
▪ Police Pension Plan $ 498,068
▪ Employee (Non-Union) Pension Plan $ 106,232
▪ Employee (Union) Pension Plan $ 81,000
3. Consider Resolution Approving and Authorizing Execution of a Development Agreement @2:30:28
and a Financial Security Agreement for the Final Land Development Plan for 35 W. 47th St. (Mama’s Pizza)
▪ The Final Land Development plan had previously received approval from the Board. The agreements are required to be executed in order to begin development of the site.
4. Consider Approval for Release of Escrow Funds for BT Exeter LLC. @ 2:32:39
▪ The Township has received a request for the release of escrow funds for the Exeter Township Retail development. An inspection of the improvements has been conducted
5. Authorize Advertisement of Public Meetings for November and December @ 2:34:22
PUBLIC COMMENT – General Non-Agenda Items @2:50:42
SUPERVISOR REPORTS @2:56:29
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.